The hareline for 2017 is posted below. If you must change the date you selected, it is up to you to find a replacement, Please keep the Mismanagement informed of any changes!
There is always room for a special trail. Want to lay one? Email the GM or the M2H3.
FY2017 Trail Dates
Jan 5 - Cock Phobia - Salcedo Car Park - Run #1673
Jan 19 - Long John - Salcedo Car Park - Run #1674
Feb 3,4,5 M2H3 AGM!!! - Camping in Tarlac! - Run #1675
Feb 16 - Hugh Heifer - The Collective - Run #1676
March 4 - Rich Tart & Mouth to Mouth Birthday 83 San Agustin, Capitol 8, Kapitolyo, Pasig - Run #1677
April 1 - Shattered Balls & Ball BreakerUsusan B - Run #1678
May 6 - Yum Yum & Japayuki (Lake Caliraya) - Run #1679 and #1680
June 3 - Too Dirty - Virgin Hare! - Run #1681
July 1 - Proposition - Near Angeles City - Run #1682 and #1683
August 5 - Dildo Baggins - Run #1684
Septembeer 2 - OooLaLa - Run #1685
Octobeer 7 - Bootlegger & All Day/All Night - Run #1686
Novembeer 4 - Back Door Boy - Run #1687
Decembeer 2 - Painted Tampon - Run #1688
Decembeer 16 - Joint M3H3 Xmas Lites Trail - Run #1689
Decembeer 25 - Butcher's Xmas Day Trail? - Run #1690
January 6 - Long John's Birthday - Run #1691
AGPU! February 3 - Cock Phobia - Run #1692
2017 World Events With Links!!
Wanna hare a trail? E-mail the hash or GM:
- Manila Mixed H3 now r*ns the FIRST SATURDAY of each month with an occasional special trail thrown in
- Hash rules apply - THERE ARE NO RULES!
- Expect swearing, nudity and p*ss taking
- Trail is usually pre-laid (like our destiny)
- Start time 3:00 PM sharp!
- Cost: P250 for all
Chelsie "Cock Phobia" Pridmore
RUN #1679 & #1680
When: Saturday May 6th and Sunday May 7th
Run: Saturday - 3:00 pm
Sunday - 10:00 am
Hares: Japayuki and Yumyum
Where: Camarin Resort, Cavinti, Laguna
Google Map: Here
Beermeister or Bar: Beermeister
Hash Cash: As this is a special run, there is a special price inclusive of everything - 850php for all cummers. See the Blah Blah Blah for more details.
Blah Blah Blah:
The Camarin Resort is owned by the National Power Corporation built for the use of its executives. We have been given permission to use their facilities, provided we pay.
- Arrival at noon on Friday, 5th; stay two nights, 5th and 6th ; depart noon Sunday, 7th.
- Runs will be held on Saturday Afternoon, 6th, May and Sunday Morning, 7th May.
- Dinner will be served on the 6th ; breakfast on the 7th. You are expected to provide your own food for the rest of the weekend.
- 2 (two) large cottages with 3 beds per cottage at Php 1,700 per night. Additional bed at Php 220 per night.
- 2 (two) small cottages with 2 beds per cottage at Php 1500 per night. Additional bed at Php 220 per night.
- Tent space (atop a small hill) for a maximum of 10 tents at Php 150 per night per tent.
- Two showers and Male/Female CRs available by the swimming pool (beside the tent area). Folks in the cottages may wish to share their bathrooms with others as well.
- There is a large kitchen with burners and freezer, coffee dispenser and an outside grill for cooking (bring your own charcoal).
- Potable water is available, but we recommend you bring your own drinking water.
- Cottage and tent area fees will be separately paid by concerned participants directly to the resort administration (see Ms. Emilyn Sanchez)
- An across-the-board charge of Php 850 (US $17) from all participants to cover…
- Resort entrance fee
- Japanese Garden entrance fee (circle location)
- Run fees (Php 250 for Saturday; Php 100 for Sunday
- Meals (Saturday dinner and Sunday Breakfast)
- Buco and snacks after each run
- Security (2 tanods)
- This amount must be paid to Ricky Gonzales/Japayuki or Corito/Yumyum in full prior to April 20, 2017—the deadline for reservations.
- The trail on Saturday afternoon will take us to a fairly large waterfall where you can go swimming so don’t forget to bring your swim wear. For safety reasons children are not allowed to swim there.
- We will try to obtain permission to have a bonfire close to the camping area on Saturday night.
- We will have a “Yucca” ritual on Saturday night compliments of the hares.
- Bring mosquito repellent and a first aid kit.
- Reservations may be made to Yumyum during any of the hash runs or Via Email to Yumyum (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via cell phone ( 0917 579 8536 ).
There are two ways to get to the National Power Corporation (NPC) “Camarin” Resort in Caliraya Lake, Laguna, both requiring travel by and around the Laguna de Bay:
- OPTION ONE: Take the south Luzon express highway (SLEX) and exit at Calamba. Proceed to Los Banos and onward to Pagsanjan. Calamba to Pagsanjan should take you about one hour of travel time. When you reach Pagsanjan, When you reach pagsanjan, pass the arch and on to the old catholic church, in front of which is a “T” intersection. Turn left and proceed to the town of Lumban. Cross a large bridge and after a few more kilometers, you will see a road to your right. There will be signs in that turnoff informing motorists that it is the road to Caliraya lake. Turn right and after about 2 to 3 kilometers, you will notice a small park on the right of and proceed to climb via a gentle zigzag upwards till you reach the lake. Stay on the main road around the lake and after two or three kilometers you will notice a small park to the right called the Japanese Gardens. The Camarin gate is almost in front of, or just a few meters after the Japanese Gardens to your left.
- OPTION TWO: Drive to Antipolo using Ortigas Extension from EDSA. When you reach Antipolo, stay right in the Eliptical road and down on a zigzag to the town of Teresa. Staying on the main road at all times, drive to the town of Tanay, then to the town of Pililia, up another zigzag and down again to the town of Mabitac and on to Pakil, then to Paete (staying on the main road ) and finally to Lumban. While driving through Lumban, watch for the “Samonte Resort” to your left. As soon as you see this resort, there is a left turn on the road leading upwards. There are signs on this turnoff indicating it is the road to Caliraya. Turn Left on that road and proceed to climb via a gentle zigzag upwards till you reach the lake. Stay on the main road around the lake and after two or three kilometers you will notice a small park to the right called the Japanese Gardens. The Camarin gate is almost in front of, or just a few meters after the Japanese Gardens to your left.
Hashers must bring their own water. Hash will supply Beer, Soda and Rum.
NOTE TO HARES
Please advise the mismanagement if you do or do not need piss for your trail!
If you want snacks for the pack, this is on you.
Want to be able to post to the forum below? Email the webmeister:
Want to receive announcements of upcumming M2H3 Trails?
Run with the hash and we will subscribe you to the newsletter.
WANT TO FIND OTHER HASHES WORLD WIDE OR WANT TO READ MORE ABOUT HASHING?
Click the links below.
Already have a hash name and want to join Hashspace ?
The M2H3 was founded February 14, 1982 by Malcolm 'Thirsty Lamb-Butt' Lambert.