- expose or make accessible to some action or influence; "Expose your students
to art"; "expose the blanket to sunshine"
- Leave (something) uncovered or unprotected, esp. from the weather
- with no protection or shield; "the exposed northeast frontier"; "open to the
weather"; "an open wound"
- not covered with clothing; "her exposed breast"
- Make (something) visible, typically by uncovering it
- Subject (photographic film) to light, esp. when operating a
- The capital and chief port of the Philippines, on the island of Luzon; pop.
- a strong paper or thin cardboard with a smooth light brown finish made from
e.g. Manila hemp
- Manila is an independently-produced twinbill film that pays homage to Lino
Brocka's Jaguar and Ishmael Bernal's Manila By Night. Piolo Pascual co-produced
and starred in both episodes.
- the capital and largest city of the Philippines; located on southern
This is from my test roll last weekend, I
recently got a new lens for my spotmatic and was excited to test it out. Most
shots have this unbearable grain! I forgot to check the battery of my cam, the
metering was off, and all my shots came out either under or over exposed. "Shit
Happens" Fort Santiago, Intrauros Manila, Philippines Shot with: Asahi Pentax
Spotmatic Takumar 28mm lens f/3.5 Kodak BW 400 CN
P5160055 6 7
Manila skyline, as seen from CCP Complex. The
yachts are from Manila Yacht Club. HDR image rendered using 3 differently
exposed photos, using Photomatrix Pro 3.1 5.16.09