- Words and chords only. For more information on Chord Charts created by
PraiseCharts, click here.
- 1. Fingering chart for chord-playing instruments, such as guitar; 2. A
song-sheet (see Lead Sheet ) showing the chords to a popular song; may show
melody line, rarely bass line. Not usually found in classical music.
- A diagram which shows a chord progression.
- a stringed instrument related to the lute, usually played with a
- A mandolin (mandolino) is a musical instrument in the lute family (plucked,
or strummed). It descends from the mandore, a soprano member of the lute family.
- A musical instrument resembling a lute, having paired metal strings plucked
with a plectrum. It is played with a characteristic tremolo on long sustained
- A mandoline is a cooking utensil used for slicing and for cutting juliennes;
with proper attachments, it can make crinkle-cuts. It consists of two parallel
working surfaces, one of which can be adjusted in height.
- Portable Document Format (PDF) is an open standard for document exchange.
The file format created by Adobe Systems in 1993 is used for representing
two-dimensional documents in a manner independent of the application software,
hardware, and operating system.Adobe Systems Incorporated, , p. 33.
- Portable Document Format (uncountable) A standard for representing
electronic documents, allowing them to be transmitted and reproduced accurately.
- Peptide deformylase, mitochondrial is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by
the PDF gene.
- A file format that provides an electronic image of text or text and graphics
that looks like a printed document and can be viewed, printed, and
MyCalvary 09 Christmas song session!
But what does E-squared mean?