Pure Land will now open from Saturday 23rd May
- Tuesday to Friday - 10:30am to 5:30pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays - 10:00am to 5:30pm
- Monday - closed (except for coach parties, group visits, etc.)
- Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, the cafe will remain closed until further notice.
Entrance fees (includes entry to the crystal garden)
- £7.00 adults
- £6.00 OAPs/students/unemployed/disabled
- £4.00 children (over 5 years)
Season tickets available. (Season tickets can be used for the Lantern Lit Evening Garden but not in combination with a visit to the garden during the same day.)
- £35 adult
- £30 OAP/students/unemployed/disabled
Lantern lit evening garden
A special night with a magical atmosphere of peace that is hardly possible to experience even in Japan these days!
Every weekend (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) in August and September for the normal entrance fee.
7:00pm - 10:00pm