- Integrating art into your French lessons? Try 19th Century French Paintings.
- Would you like your students to use an online “weekly reader” in French? 1jour 1actu!
- Looking for a place to record speaking assessments? Audio Dropbox
- Would you like to increase the knowledge of the Spanish language with podcasts?
- Enrich your language instruction with fantastic audio, video, and print resources at BBC Languages
- Looking for a great interactive site for beginner Spanish learners? BBC Mi Vida Loca
- Would you like a comprehensive website where you can learn everything you always wanted to know about France? Bonjour
- Do you need a site for comprehension, verb conjugations & vocabulary building?Bonjour de France Numéro 13
- Are you looking for a resource to help students learn different aspects of the Spanish language? Bowdoin College
- Would you like to learn another language through an image and sound based approach? Busuu
- Do you need culturally authentic images to enhance a lesson? CAPL
- Looking for a fun and educational site where students can learn about science and technology?Cedy’s World
- Looking for site that provides music videos and lyrics to over 2000 French songs? Chansons pour étudier le français
- Interested in experiencing universal elements in Children's folk games, commonly used around the world? Children's Folk Games
- Looking for recreational and educational games for children? Childtopia
- Do you need an interactive site to create games for your SmartBoard? Class Tools
for an advanced collection of grammar exercises in Spanish? / Looking
for a seamless combination of cultural exploration and grammar
instruction and practice? Colby College
- Do your students need a place to practice vocabulary or conjugating? Conjuguemos
- Looking for insightful cultural information for country/cultural studies? Countries and Their Cultures
- Looking for stories in Spanish based on certain themes or values? Cuentos Para Dormir.
- Searching for valuable cultural information about any country?. Culture Crossing
- Are you looking for the popular Spanish series “Destinos”?
- Looking for free courses and video/ podcasts for German? Deutsche Welle
- Looking for a user-friendly way to practice every-day vocabulary and geography through fun games?Digital Dialects
- Would you like to refer your students to a site rich in all aspects of French culture and history? école Azurlingua
to create groups for your classes, curate your library, tag your
resources, upload your files (never search for that amazing teacher-made
rubric again) and even have a gradebook as a part of the experience? Edmodo
- Looking for authentic reading material written for teens and preteens? El Gancho
- Interested in fun children Spanish folklore in all its forms? El huevo de chocolate
- Would you be interested in having access to a database of updated archived lessons? España
- Would you like to learn all about Martinique? Every culture - Martinique
- Looking for flashcards for a variety of subjects that you can use, share, print or create your own? Flashcard Exchange
- How would you like to speak instantly to a native speaker from any country in the world? Forvo
- Free tools for language teachers has many applications to support language learning, including tools for practicing script-based languages.
- Looking for essential French, proficiency tests, verb conjugations, daily lessons & quizzes?French Language
- Would you like to find class activities for beginning, intermediate and advance students? French Revision
- Looking for a site that has French verb flash cards, verb conjugation tables and crossword puzzles? French Verb Test
- Are you searching for some new listening comprehension activities for your students? FluencyProf
to practice in a virtual environment your Spanish and French grammar
knowledge and be ready when the time comes to do it in real-time?Gram@clicando
- Would you like to find a site that has elementary vocabulary in a variety of languages? Hello World
- Is Spanish your second language? Are you looking for a resource to help you explain some cultural aspects of Spanish? Hispanic Culture Online
- Looking to Learn French Online for Free with
phrases, listening resources vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation exercises?
- Would you like ideas for different units? Instructional Resources
- Looking for simple French vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation videos? J’ apprends le français
- Would you like to use contemporary French song in your classroom? La chanson en cours de FLE
- Looking for good and tried French recipes?La Cuisine de Monica
you have students that are fascinated by animals? This interactive
website teaches all about animals and explains grammar along the way!
Don’t miss La llamada de la selva.
- Are you looking for a site with lots of short video clips about a wide variety of topics? LangMedia
- Interested in an audio-pictorial vocabulary guide? Language Guide
- Do you need a good source for comprehensive vocabulary and hundreds of free language-learning lessons, games and activities? Language Learning Library
- Looking for a source of games and activities? Language Resources
- Looking for a site that offers great online games & activities as well as printable worksheets?
Vocabulary practice, organized by themes & units. Languages Online
- Looking for one of the best collection of Latin American sites, related to all the “C”s? LANIC
- Looking for animations to stimulate behaviors of different types?
Las tres mellizas (The Triplets)
- Looking for ideas for integrated lessons in your world language classroom? Learner.org
- Looking for power points on grammar & vocabulary with textbooks Discovering French Bleu, Blanc & Rouge?Le Wiki de Madame
- Looking for video clips and interactive lessons in a social networking setting to learn languages? Lingorilla
you like an online dictionary where students can click on unknown words
from an article they are reading and get a popup entry for that word? Lingro Dictionary
- Would you like to teach new vocabulary in thematic units using short videos to high school students or beyond? Lingus TV
- Do you need a place for students to speak or write to various prompts? Lingt site
- Would you like to see and hear audiovisual materials from France; from speeches by De Gaulle to interviews with Edith Piaf? L'institut national de l'audiovisuel
- Are you looking for an application to organize links on your website? Live Binders
- Do you want a site with International pop music where students can practice listening? Lyrics Training
you need a place for students to quickly collaborate online with
minimal set up or management? This site provides a place for writing
prompts, questions, and brainstorms as threaded discussions which are
visible to the class in a safe, on-line environment. Good for any
language OR content area-- Mr Thread.
- Looking for resources from actual university courses? MIT Open Courseware Foreign Languages and Literatures
- Would you like to create word games and puzzles for vocabulary building?Multilingual puzzles & games
- Want to use the power of music video to improve Spanish vocabulary? Musical Spanish!
- Need some good grammar guides and short vocabulary quizzes? My Languages
need Instructional and cultural videos, Illustrated web-based
picture-books & Thematic curriculum units with cultural connections?
Click here! My Little Things
- Looking to facilitate acquisition to beginners Spanish vocabulary through an interactive guide in a playful way? My World in Words
- Do you want a quick easy way to set up an interactive class webpage? NiceNet's ICA (Internet Classroom Assistant)
- Looking for comic misadventures in Spanish for children 6-8 years? Noah Comprende
- Do you want a site for children’s fairy tales & learning about animals? Northumberland Language Learning Resources
- Would you like to explore visual/audio based children's activities in Spanish? Online Free Spanish
- Would you like to learn a new language by listening to native speakers? Open Culture
- Looking for performance assessment rubrics to grade speaking assessments? PALS rubrics
- Would you like a site that is loaded with activities to help learners practice the sounds and rhythms of the French language? Phonétique
- Looking for a highly visual site that teaches new Spanish words and phrases using current photojournalism? Photo Vocab would make a great starting point for visual writing prompts.
- Watch your students learn and practice French with an engaging mystery story featuring Inspecteur Roger Duflet at Polar FLE
to improve speaking and writing with a nice compilation of Spanish
grammar and see a different approach to some Spanish literature? Portal de Educación
- Primera escuela has a treasure trove of printables for pre-k bilingual learners.
- Looking for a site for French and Spanish students to read and listen to children’s stories and create their own comics?Professor Garfield
- Would you like to create your own puzzles choosing from 8 different types of puzzles?Puzzlemaker
- Looking for teacher-created shared assessments in French? Quintessential Instructional Archive French German? Quintessential Instructional Archive German Spanish? Quintessential Instructional Archive Spanish
you need a site for students to practice vocabulary with flashcards and
games?/Looking for an engaging way for students to study vocabulary and
grammar using interactive flashcards? Quizlet
- Do you need a site to help you create and save rubrics online? RCampus
- Need a great site with pictures from all over the world? Realia
- Would you like to have more control of your Spanish? Try Reglas de Ortografía.
- Looking for SAM videos? Sixth Grade Spanish Wiki
- Are you looking for a dictionary other than wordreference.com? Spanish Dictionary
- Would you like to find class activities for beginning, intermediate and advance Spanish students? Spanish Grammar Exercises
- Searching for learning environments that are more interactive and that integrate technology? Spanish for Kids
self-checked quizzes on a variety of advanced topics in Spanish
grammar? This site has many great tools to assess knowledge. Try Spanish Language Resources by Juan Ramón de Arana.
- Spanish Language Videos contain multiple sources to short clips of native speakers of Spanish.
- Looking for conjugation practice in multiple tenses? Spanish Learn it Online
- Are you interested in using Spanish current events in your lesson planning? Spanish NewsBites
- Looking for a Spanish Playground ?Spanish Playground
for authentic Spanish listening sources from beginner to advanced
levels which include transcripts in both English and Spanish? Spanish Proficiency Exercises
- Looking for a great variety of Spanish proverbs explained? This wiki has dozens in alphabetical order.
- Do you need printouts of concepts and projects for a high school level class? Spanish Resources.
- Looking to improve students' basic listening skills? Spanish Town
- Create your own flashcards and interactive activities with Study Stack
- Are you looking for a great source of current articles with comprehension questions for upper level Spanish students? TECLA
- Would you like your students to type in words or sentences in the target language and see how they sound? Text to Speech
- Looking for a good vocabulary building site?The Internet Picture Dictionary
- Looking for an excellent site with video and audio for both students and teachers? TV5 Monde
- Need activities to accompany Spanish media such as SAM videos or current films? Video Worksheets for Spanish
- Searching for Spanish vocabulary lessons with animation, fun sounds and other cool features?. Vocabulary Drills
- Looking for an online recording device
that is very simple to use that emails you when the recording is
finished and also generates HTML code to embed the recording into a
- Looking for a great site for Elementary and Middle School German vocabulary and culture practice?Voyage Kids
your students with interactive practice activities, audio flashcards,
and a web reader that enables students to read authentic articles
without a dictionary at Word Champ
you need an online dictionary?/Looking for an online dictionary tool
with full dictionary entries and complete verb conjugations? Word Reference
- Would you like to learn another language and add words to your own dictionary while learning this new language? Wordsteps
- Want to incorporate culture into a writing lesson? Writing like Guy de Maupassant
- Looking to integrate music and writing into your Spanish curriculum? Zambombazo
- Are you looking for an easy way to create engaging webquests? Zunal