Magnum Style Difference
- Service technicians available in season 6 days a week
- Family Customers: Buy from Us: We believe that the relationship starts with the sale but is bonded by what occurs after the sale. We will not let you down.
- Marina opens Memorial Day to Labor Day; Sales and Service Center is open All Year Round
- We will help you sell your boat!
- We have a convenience store, slip rentals, and pay at the pump NON Ethanol Gas.
- Integrity at all times
- Watercraft rentals for your family to enjoy
- Detailing services for your watercraft
Service at Magnum is an Attitude not a Department
Email us your problem with information: Your name, your unit, your email address, etc. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercury, Yamaha, Rotax and More!
Service is about relationships. Here at Magnum, customer service is the priority for our service team. When you buy a boat from Magnum Boating, we back up our reputation with our excellence service staff. Even if you have purchased another unit, we will work on your craft. Thinking of buying a boat, we will inspect it for you as well. We also maintain and service boats for all our slip customers and surrounding neighbors. Our factory-trained staff are certified and insured, and we provide the optimal service. We want your service experience to be more than satisfactory. We want you to think of Magnum Boating, Inc. when you think of good and fair service. Our staff is here to serve your needs.
From bow to stern, we have you covered. We feel boating is the best time for family memory creating and we strive to make sure your boat is ready to make memories. Being a mechanical item, it may have problems, and we assure you we can fix them in a timely and cost efficient way. We pride ourselves on being up front with you and trying very hard to please you in every way.