- Participating in a workshop "Project funding opportunities of the European Union - Design of Logframe", 22.-23.9.2006, Graz, Austria. (Certificate of participation)
- Participating in a seminar "FRIEDENSFÖRDERUNG UND ZIVILE KONFLIKTBEARBEITUNG IN ENTWICKLUNGSLÄNDERN" Ursachen - Strategien - Potentiale, 13.-16.2.2007, Innsbruck, Austria. (Certificate of participation)
- Attending an excursion organized by ÖAD, 6.-11.5.2007, Vienna, Austria
- Participating in 32nd IAHR Congress, 1.-6.7.2007, Venice, Italy
- Participating in "Neue Anforderungen an den Wasserbau - International Symposium", 11.-12.9.2008, Zurich, Switzerland.
- Participating in 33rd IAHR Congress, 9.-14. 8.2009, Vancouver, Canada.
- Organizing an excursion to Egypt for students at Institute of Hydraulic and Water Resources, Technical University of Munich; (Field trip to Egyptian Engineering Projects: Aswan High Dam, Suez Canal, Al Salam Syphon, Sadd El Kafara, Toshka Project, Toshka Pumping Station, Nagh Hammadi Barrage and Hydraulic Research Institute), 7.-16.4.2010. (Report)
- Participating in 1st Eurpean IAHR Congress, 4.-6.5.2010, Edinburgh, Scotland, England
- Participating in RiverFlow2010 - International Conference on Fluvial Hydraulics, 8.-10.9.2010, Braunschweig, Germany. (Certificate of participation)
- Organizing of field trip to Germany for Egyptian Engineers from MWRI, 26.9-4.10.2010.
- Attending a short course " Sediment Transport and GSTARS Computer Modeling" Given by Prof. Chih Ted Yang from Colorado State University, 8.-12.11.2010, Stuttgart, Germany. (Certificate of participation)