Registration for Individual Science Entries
To help provide you with the space and time you require, all event participants who will be submitting Individual Science Entries must register by September 1st, 2013.
Please email the following registration information to our Shire Minister of Arts and Sciences at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Modern Name
- SCA Name
- Name of Local SCA group (Canton, Shire, Barony, etc.) that you are a member of.
- E-mail address
- Type of Science Entry: Display / Demonstration or Presentation / Class or Workshop
- If a Display, how much display space does your item require?
- If a Demonstration, Presentation, Class, or Workshop please provide a brief description, and how much space, and time you require.
- Maximum number of participants
- Age Restrictions
- Material or Handout fees
- Special needs such as electricity, projector, whiteboard, running water, trash receptacles, etc.
- Will you be using any heat source such as a stove, torch, candles, kiln, hot plate, etc.?
Please note that documentation is not required, but highly recommended for all science display items.