Permanent Researcher @ CERIST
Ph.D. in Computer Sciences
"Interaction, Data Analytics & Knowledge Discovery" research team
CERIST - Research Center on Scientific and Technical Information
05, Rue des 3 Frères Aissou - Ben Aknoun, Algeria
I obtained my Engineer degree from the University of Science and Technology USTHB (Algiers, Algeria) in 2004, my Magister degree and my PhD from the University Abderrahmane Mira (Bejaia, Algeria) resp. in 2011 and 2019.
Currently I am a full-time permanent researcher (Maître de Recherche B) at the algerian Research Center on Scientific and Technical Information CERIST, within the team «Interaction, Data Analytics & Knowledge Diconvery ».
My research activities are related to structured documents, learning analytics, educational data mining, and Artificial Intelligence application to e-learning.
Among my other activities :
- Executive membre of the CERIST Digital Library
- Chair of the CERIST Challenge days
- Member of the CERINUX, the CERIST association for promoting Open Source
A detailed CV can be found HERE
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Technology-Enhanced Learning,
- Learning Analytics
- Knowledge Engineering
- Document (Re-)Engineering
- Multimedia/Hypermedia Systems
- Interactive Video/Hypervideo