/ Fixed an issue where the application configuration(settings changed using the menu) is saved in a different directory than older versions. This bug only exists in version 184.108.40.206. For those who installed MadAppLauncher for the first time and used 220.127.116.11, you will need to change your settings to your liking again.
+ Added an option to show tab numbers
- Replaced standard tabcontrol with a custom tabcontrol
/ Fixed an issue when Hide Empty Tab Buttons is checked and then Drag and Drop Mode is checked/unchecked, the Empty Tab Buttons are not shown/hidden
/ Fixed an issue when Hide Empty Tab Buttons and Drag and Drop Mode are checked, Cut and Delete operations on a button also hides it
/ Fixed an issue when the current file has an existing tab 0 and a new file is loaded without an existing tab 0, the user is prompted to delete the tab
+ Option added to hide empty tab buttons
@ Hotkey functions consolidated
@ Removed data reloading after changing Settings->Options
/ Fixed tooltips for menu items
+ Added the ability to sort buttons within a tab
1. Added option to minimize or exit application when the window is closed through the user interface(ie. by clicking the Close button([X]) on the window, selecting Close from the window's control menu, or pressing ALT+F4).
1. Tab under the cursor should not be activated when the following conditions are true:
1. Moved update check option to Settings/Options. Help/Check for updates... will just check for updates.
1. Clipboard content passing - use of clipboard(text/file) content as part of an argument.
a. Configure a button with a <text> or <file> in the Target or Arguments box. Target: "https://www.google.com/search?q=<text>"
b. Copy a word from any window using Ctrl+c or right-click->copy.
c. Click on the button that was used in Step1a and the <text> will be replaced with the text in the clipboard before the Internet browser is launched.
2. Another method to add programs - copy a file/folder to the clipboard(Ctrl + c or right-click and select copy). Open MadAppLauncher, then paste on the desired button.
1. Window may be shown off-screen if the program was previously terminated abnormally
2. Program window may be invisible when using certain graphics drivers
Added: Cut/Copy/Paste feature in context menu for buttons
Fixed: Windows is shown on startup even when "Show window on startup" is unchecked. Occurs only when "Show in taskbar when minimized" is also unchecked.
+ Ability to drag and drop from start menu/search
+ Icon support for UNC paths
+ Support for launching apps in system32 directory for 64-bit systems
/ Tab names are not centered when opening a MAL file
1-10 of 35