Maclay Northside Dolphins
What you should expect to pay
1. Coaching fees-- pay either quarterly (preferred- $5 break per month to do so) or monthly- range $60-$85/mo
2. USA registration-- you must register for USA swimming. Yearly, it’s $57 for 2011, seasonally, it’s 33.50 for the summer. Fall 2010 is included with a yearly 2011 registration. This fee is included with your team fees into a check to Maclay Northside Dolphins,, not a separate check.
3. Team fees-- quarterly; presently $25/quarter for one; $40/quarter for 2
4. Participation in at least our 2 major fundraisers every year, the Swim-o-Rama and Applebees pancake breakfast.
5. Meet Entry fees-- regular meet goers keep a “meet account” to keep up with this. Meet fees may range from $3/event for a developmental to a facility fee plus up to $5/event in the Southeastern Association. See the financial obligations for more detailed.
6. Equipment purchases-- fins (can get from Coach Bob), goggles, racing style swim suit, etc will be needed.
7. Your time- to read team emails (from BobRuthAquatics or GoDOLF) and/or check the website at least once per week, better twice.
For Chinese translation, please see attachment. (USA registration has been left out of translation, working on correction).