Machine Runner is a 2D, continuous-runner, platform game for the PC.
You control R.0.B, a disgruntled Runner-Bot, tired of the daily drudgery.
This is a fast-paced arcade game, where you will die quickly and often.
You must run, jump, and roll R.0.B the Runner-Bot across a randomly generated city-scape; whilst avoiding or using electro-magnets, fans, and time-machines; as a continuous stream of buildings rush past.
But remember, R.0.B wants to run fast, so run too slow for too long and R.0.B may decide to go faster by itself.
ether speed up or slow down the games
velocity, and some jumps and falls can only be
made at certain speeds, so use these wisely...
Full game features:
• LEVELS The full game has 16 distinct level parts. (the demo has 10)
• MACHINES Slow down or speed up the scroll rate. (also in the demo)
• FANS Blow R.0.B into the air when run over.
• MAGNETS Stick our metal hero firmly to the ground.
Also re-set R.0.B's speed to the default.
• HI-SCORE A global Hi-Score is stored on-line, and updated whenever a new top score is reached.
This is continually displayed on the game's main screen.