* 650g of all-purpose flour (you can also use special bread flour)
* 7g of active dry yeast
* 1tsp of fleur de sel
* 3 spoonfuls of olive oil
* 250ml of warm water
* 100g of raisins
1) Dissolve the yeas in a small amount of warm water.
2) Combine flour, fleur de sel, dissolved yeast and olive oil. Stir in water progressively to make a soft but stiff dough.
3) Turn out the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead for about 10 minutes, until it is smooth and elastic.
4) Incorporate the raisins and knead a little bit more.
5) Place the dough in a bowl lightly sprayed with non-stick spray, cover with a clean dish cloth and let stand for 1h30, until it doubles the surface.
6) Knead again for 3 more minutes.
7) Shape the dough in a 60cm long loaf, bend in the middle and entwine. Pinch the ends slightly to get one uniform loaf.
8) Place it in a greased pan, cover with dish cloth and let rise for another 30 minutes.
9) Preheat the oven to 220°C and bake your bread for 20-25 minutes (check it regularly, for you might need less time, according to your oven).
10) Enjoy your delicious raisin bread :)