Pate brisée (dough):
* 300g of all purpose flour
* 150g of melted butter
* 1 tsp of salt
* 50ml of tepid water
First, use your robot to blend together flour, salt and melted butter. Add water, little by little. When the lumps begin to form, continute to knead the dought with your hands (for 2 minutes). Then press with your hands into a round mould.
* 2 medium fresh leeks
* 1 liter of chicken bouillon (from a cube)
* 250g of mushrooms
* 100g of chopped bacon
* 2 eggs
* 100ml of double cream
* 50ml of milk
* 100g (or more) of grated cheese (I prefer Emmental)
* salt, pepper
1) Cut the leek into thin ringlets, then cook them in the bouillon for 15 minutes.
2) Roast the bacon and mushrooms in a frying pan (without fat).
3) Once the leet is cooked, strain it and mix with bacon and mushrooms.
4) Spread the mixture evenly over the dough.
5) In a bowl, beat the eggs slightly with a fork, then add double cream and milk, salt and pepper.
6) Pour the egg mixture over the leek and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
7) Put in the oven preheated to 210°C and bake for 25 minutes.
8) Serve warm with a green salad.