For 12 cupcakes you'll need:
* 90g sugar
* 100g all-purpose flour
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 100g melted butter
* 2 spoonfuls honey
* 2 eggs
* 1 tsp baking powder
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) Beat the sugar with butter and honey.
3) Add eggs (one by one) while still beating.
4) In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt.
5) Incorporate the flour little by little into the sugar mixture. Continue beating for 2 or 3 minutes.
6) Pour the dough into cupcake liners (fill two thirds of the liner).
7) Bake for 15-20 minutes. Let cool down.
* 70g white chocolate
* 1 spoonful whipping cream
* 50g melted butter
* 50g sugar
1) Let the chocolate melt in bain-marie.
2) Add the whipping cream and stir gently. Let cool down for 10 minutes.
3) Beat the sugar and the butter, then add chocolate while still beating slowly.
4) Let the ganache harden a little bit in the fridge (for 20 minutes).
5) Fill the piping bag (with a star icing tip) with the ganache and decorate the cupcakes.