* 1 pate brisée (recipe here: https://sites.google.com/site/macaronsandpearlsrecipes/quiche-aux-poireaux)
* 4 bananas
* 50g butter
* 3 packets of vanilla sugar (23g)
* 50g of chocolate
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) Peel the bananas and cut them into small pieces.
3) In a frying pan melt the butter, then stir in the vanilla sugar and cook over medium heat until the mixture turns into a golden caramel.
4) Place the bananas into caramel, and let them cook a little bit without smashing them. Be sure that all the pieces are covered in caramel.
5) Cut the chocolate into small pieces and put them in a cake mould.
6) Place the caramelised bananas on the chocolate. Arrange into a circle.
7) Roll out the pate brisée into round shape that is slightly bigger than the banana circle.
8) Bake for 25-30 minutes.
9) Serve warm with the whipped cream.