How to set up PCPLUSTD (Procomm Plust Test Drive) to use the ASPECT (ASP) programming language within Procomm
1) First get PCPLUSTD (it's on my site)
2) Install it (unzip) wherever you would like (it's a DOS based program - old and simple)
3) In the directory you installed the program to DELETE the file called PCPLUS.PRM -- (this is a PARAMETER FILE that holds the settings, you need to set up PCPLUSTD for wherever your COM is for your Modem)
(I HAVE INCLUDED THIS SETUP DESCRIBED IN THE PCPLUSTD.zip file in the link above)
4) Execute PCPLUSTD.exe - (this is the core Procomm Plus program) get beyond the Intro screen (hit enter) You will be left in the terminal window.
5) Type ALT-P (this will bring up the COM port and line and parity settings menu)