The Marine For Life Network cordially invites you to a monthly networking luncheon at Masraff's to meet some of our Marine/Navy veterans as well as the community members that support them.
The Lone Star Veterans Association coordinates the luncheon as part of their transition assistance program - Warrior 4 Life - for veterans returning to the Houston area after their military service.
WHY ATTEND THE LUNCHEON?
The mission of the networking luncheon is twofold:
(1) connect transitioning Marines moving back to Houston with the local Marine and Veteran community network, and
(2) promote camaraderie and networking among Veteran-friendly businesses and community leaders in Houston.
WHEN IS THE LUNCHEON?
We have three networking luncheons.
(1) The Energy Corridor networking luncheon takes place on the third Tuesday each month at Fleming's Steakhouse.
(2) The Woodlands networking luncheon takes place on the third Wednesday each month at La Trattoria Tuscano.
(3) The Galleria networking luncheon takes place on the third Thursday each month at Masraff's.
HOW CAN I ATTEND?
Simply register online here.
HERE ARE THE LUNCHEON DETAILS
Free for transitioning veterans [The $10 fee is refunded if you attend.]
$30 for employers/mentors. [Payment goes directly to the restaurant and helps cover costs for the veterans' meals.]
Energy Corridor location
788 West Sam Houston Parkway N
Houston, TX 77024
The Woodlands location
La Trattoria Tuscano
4223 Research Forest Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77381
Masraff's on Post Oak Blvd
1753 Post Oak Blvd
Houston, TX 77056
1130 ~ Introductions
1200 ~ Lunch
1230 ~ Networking
We hope you can make it. Tell a friend!