The Annual General Meeting of Lyng Village Hall
will be held on
Monday 4th March 2013 in the Village Hall at 7.30pm
2. Welcome by the Chairman of the Parish Council
3. Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 12th March 2012
4. Matters arising from those minutes.
5. Financial Report for the year 1st April 2012 to 31st March 2013
6. The Future of Lyng Village Hall.
7. Any other Business.
‘Use your Village Hall or Lose it’
On the 12th March 2012 Lyng Parish Council took back the running of the Village Hall as a result of there being no one from the Village able to form a Management Committee.
At the present time there are very few booking to use the hall therefore no income coming in. The amount of money passed over to the Parish Council will not last very long. The usual utility bills still have to be paid.
What do the residents of Lyng want to happen with their Village Hall?
If you have any ideas, comments or thoughts at all please come to the meeting on Monday 4th March 2013.
If you are unable to attend and would like to express your views please e-mail me;
Lyng Parish Clerk