L Y N G P A R I S H C O U N C I L
The next meeting will be held on:
Monday 14th November 2011 at 7.30 in the Village Hall
The meeting will commence after there has been an opportunity for members of the public to speak.
The Public Session will be restricted to a maximum of 15 minutes.
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 12th September 2011.
3. Matters arising.
4. Planning Applications.
Decision on application 32/11/00007 Mr I Webber.
Decision on application 32/11/00006 Durston Railway Station.
· Bank balance.
· 2012/13 Precept.
· Payment of Cheques.
6. Highways issues.
· Winter salt.
· Community Speed Watch
7. Update on the Footpath at Lyng Drove.
8. Cemetery Issues.
9. Queens Diamond Jubilee 2012
10. Future of Lyng Village Hall
12. Matters of report and items for the next meeting.
13. Date of next meeting Monday 9th January 2012 at 7.30pm.
Note: Declarations of Interest will be considered as appropriate.