♣♦♥♠ ♣♦♥♠ ♣♦♥♠ ♣♦♥♠
Check out the link below for the special monthly unit games
Find an Event You Enjoy (Pairs or Teams) Or Try a New Event
Pairs, Pro-Am Pairs, NAP Qualifier (Pairs), Knockout Teams, Pro-Am Teams
Click the PDF link below to view and print a copy
The full Conditions of Contest for the LVBA Extended Teams Championships are below. Here is a summary.
- First session is Sunday, June 11.
- Teams may have 4, 5, or 6 members. At least 50% must be LVBA members. Exceptions may be made in the lowest bracket on a case-by-case basis.
- Each player must play 50% of the boards. The only session that may be skipped is the first, in which case the player will need to play 100% of a subsequent session. (This is a new regulation from ACBL for 2017.)
- It will be bracketed (minimum of 5 teams per bracket) so that you will be playing against other teams of the approximate same strength.
- After the first session, teams may play at player's homes, or during a LVBA club's regular time, with their permission.
- Preregistration is recommended, but not required.