I am a wife, a mom, a singer, a crafter, a shopaholic, a lover of life. I am bipolar. I am a Christian AND a liberal (The two are NOT mutually exclusive! Jesus was a democrat!) I enjoy the outdoors, but love the luxuries of home. I LOVE pink, shoes, handbags & assorted pretty things.
Lusciousnis? What kind of screen name is that? - No it's not a stripper/porn name. I got the nickname Luscious back in 1997, when I got my hair cut like the lead singer of Luscious Jackson. I have just always used it since. I considered changing it, but it would be too much trouble to change all the sites I frequent. (Plus, I'm blonde, so frankly, I can't remember more than 1 login i.d.)
* I heart SEC football- our family roots for LSU (my school) and Auburn (my hubby's Alma Mater)
* I'd rather ride places than drive. I never really got the appeal of it, & didn't learn to drive until I had a baby & HAD to.
* Yoga keeps me partially sane.
* I enjoy catching up with old friends. The internet is so cool allowing us to get back in touch with people from our past.
* I almost always have a headache. I'm waiting for the doctors to tell me I have a brain tumor one of these days.
* I grind my teeth at night. It's terrible.
* I hate when people mispronounce my name (Nissa rhymes with Lisa) over and over. Oh, and Frustrate has an R in it!!! I cannot stand to hear 'fustrate' . I detest that.
* I often have blonde moments. If you know me, then you're used to them by now.
* Don't even think about talking to me until I've had my morning coffee.
My Blog Bling
Trophies and Awards!
Kim, you rock!
Thanks, Melissa!!Thanks, Coleen!