What do you paint?
- I paint the mailbox (black), the flag (red), and the numbers (gold or silver).
What paint do you use?
- I use black Krylon paint for the mailbox, gold or silver Krylon paint for the numbers, and red Rustoleum paint for the flag.
How much do you charge?
- $25 for the mailbox
- + $10/number for each missing number
- + $2.50/number if you want it polished instead of painted.
How do you paint the numbers?
- I apply the paint onto a sponge brush and use that to paint the numbers.
How long does it take you to do a mailbox?
- It usually takes no more than 40 minutes.
Can you still paint if I'm not home?
- No. I must be able to verify that it's your house.
Can you replace numbers?
- I can replace numbers. New numbers cost $2/number to replace (otherwise, painting them is free).
How can I contact you?
- Only by my email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
How can I pay you?
- You can pay me by either cash or check.