Pressure Wash FAQ
What are the specifications of your machine?
- My Machine Is a 3100 PSI 2.4 GPM pressure washer.
How much do you charge?
- I charge $0.08 per square foot (a great discounted price compared to other businesses.
How do you measure the driveway?
- I use a measuring wheel to calculate the distance of the length and the width of the driveway.
How do you calculate the area of my driveway?
- I use Google maps to hover over and find the area using the "measure distance" feature. Once I connect the last point with the first point I planted, Google maps gives me the square footage of the area.
What do you need from me to pressure wash my driveway?
- Just your water
Can you still pressure wash if I'm not home?
- No. I must be able to verify that it's your house.
How can I pay you?
- You can pay me by either cash or check.
Do you leave stripes?
- No I don't. My pressure washer is powerful enough to evenly clean the driveway without leaving stripes.