Welcome to my webpage!
Associate Professor and Director of Graduate Studies FGV EPGE
- “Competitive Screening under Heterogeneous Information”, with Daniel Garrett and Renato Gomes. Review of Economic Studies, forthcoming.
- “Optima Mirrleesian Taxation in Non-competitive Labor Markets”, with Carlos da Costa. Economic Theory, forthcoming.
- “Dynamic Contracting under Adverse Selection and Renegotiation,” Journal of Economic Theory, vol 171, pp. 136-173, 2017.
- “Experimentation and Project Selection: Screening and Learning,” with Renato Gomes and Daniel Gottlieb. Games and Economic Behavior, vol 96, pp. 145-169, 2016.
- “The Role of Commitment in Bilateral Trade,” with Dino Gerardi and Johannes Hörner, Journal of Economic Theory, vol 154, pp. 578-603, 2014.
- “The Efficiency of Bonus-or-Terminate Incentive Schemes under Subjective Evaluations,” Games and Economic Behavior, vol 87, pp. 412-418, 2014.
- “Bonus Payments Versus Efficiency Wages in the Repeated Principal Principal-Agent Model with Subjective Evaluations,” American Economic Journal: microeconomics vol. 4, pp. 34-56, 2012.
- A Principal-Agent Model of Sequential Testing,” with Dino Gerardi, Theoretical Economics, vol. 7, pp. 425-463, 2012.
- “The Risk Properties of Human Capital and the Design of Government Policies,” with Carlos Da Costa, European Economic Review, vol. 51, pp. 695-713, 2007.
- “Bargaining over a Divisible Good in the Market for Lemons,” with Dino Gerardi. R&R at the Review of Economic Studies.
- “Dynamic Contracting with Limited Commitment and the Ratchet Effect”, with Dino Gerardi. R&R at Theoretical Economics.
- “Efficiency in Decentralized Markets with Aggregate Uncertainty”,with Braz Camargo and Dino Gerardi. R&R at the Economic Journal.
- “Reputation and Screening in a Noisy Environment with Irreversible Actions”, with Mehmet Ekmekci.
- “A Continuous-Time Model of the Ratchet Effect ”, with Leandro Gorno and Mehmet Ekmekci.
- “Redistribution with Labor Market Frictions ”, with Carlos da Costa and Marcelo Santos.