Seung Jin Lee's Hompage
I am an assistant professor at Seoul National University. I am interested in combinatorial problems connected with other areas such as symmetric functions, algebraic geometry and representation theory. Some of my topics of interest: (double) affine Schubert polynomials, Schubert calculus, Fomin-Kirillov algebra, LLT polynomials.
- Linear relations on LLT polynomials and their k-Schur positivity for k=2, Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics, 53 (2021), 973-990
- (with T. Lam and M. Shimozono) Back stable Schubert calculus, Compositio Math. 157 (2021), 883-962.
- Positivity of Cylindric skew Schur functions, Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A, 168 (2019), 26-49.
- Combinatorial description of the cohomology of the affine flag variety, Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, 371 (2019), 4029-4057
- Chern class of Schubert cells in the flag manifold and related algebras, Journal of Algebraic Combinatorics, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10801-017-0773-3
- Combinatorial description of the cohomology of the affine flag variety, Extended abstract, Proceedings of FPSAC 2016, http://www.lix.polytechnique.fr/~pilaud/FPSAC16/final_83.
- Pieri rule for the affine flag variety, Extended abstract, Proceedings of FPSAC 2015, http://fpsac2015.sciencesconf.org/70975.
- Pieri rule for the affine flag variety, Advances in Mathematics, 304 (2017), 266-284.
- (with A. Barvinok and I. Novik) Explicit constructions of centrally symmetric k-neighborly polytopes and large strictly antipodal sets,
Discrete & Computational Geometry, 49 (2013), 429--443.
- (with A. Barvinok and I. Novik) Centrally symmetric polytopes with many faces,
Israel Journal of Mathematics, Israel Journal of Mathematics, 195 (2013), 457--472.
- (with A. Barvinok and I. Novik) Neighborliness of the symmetric moment curve, Mathematika, 59 (2013), 223--249.
-Crystal structure on King tableaux and semistandard oscillating tableaux, arXiv:1910.04459.
- Local neighborliness of the symmetric moment curve, arXiv:1102.5143.