The Local and Regional Procurement (LRP) Learning Alliance is a collaboration amongst Cornell University, Catholic Relief Services (CRS), Mercy Corps, Land O'Lakes, and World Vision. As a continually evolving alliance, it will soon expand to include Fabretto Children’s Foundation, International Relief and Development, and the United Methodist Committee on Relief.
The purpose of the Alliance is to coordinate monitoring of price data to ensure that LRP projects do not negatively affect local and regional markets, and to coordinate data analysis among the various LRP projects. It also actively works to collaborate among groups and disseminate information about LRP.
This website is for use by Learning Alliance members' headquarters and field-based staff.
The site provides the following pages:
- A Detailed Overview of the Learning Alliance;
- Comments and Messages for Users to use as a space to discuss LRP monitoring-related topics, challenges, and issues;
- Price Collection Guidance and Background Information documents;
- Links to Relevant Sites;
- Country folders for uploading monitoring data;
- Global Monitoring Framework Forms;
- Other relevant documents (Tools, Reports, Training Materials, etc) for Use by Learning Alliance Members;
- Procurement Updates to provide information on procurements at the project level.
-Learning Alliance Events and related documents