DescriptionThe MLAGB's own range facility at Wedgnock, Warwick, comprises three ranges, all with covered firing points:
Range 'A' - 100 metres. 50 firing points
Range 'B' - 50 metres. 25 firing points
Range 'C' - 25 metres. 55 firing points
Most black powder rifles (muzzle loading and breech loading), muskets, pistols, gallery rifles and .22 rifles can be used.
The range is open to all shooters on Saturdays and Sundays and to season holders during the week.
From the nearby M40 motorway:
- Leave M40 at Junction 15 and take A46N
- Leave A46N at first exit, which leads to a roundabout above A46N
- Take third exit signposted to Warwick
- At next roundabout turn left into Wedgnock Lane
- Drive along Wedgnock Lane for about a third of a mile and turn into the Private Road on the left hand side of the road opposite Volvo Truck Factory
- Proceed down the private road for about half a mile and take right hand turning signposted to the range
- At the and of the lane take centre gateway and follow track around to the right which leads into the range
More InformationMuzzle Loaders Association of Great Britain Club website