- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) refers to organic chemical compounds which
have significant vapor pressures and which can affect the environment and human
health. VOCs are numerous, varied, and ubiquitous.
- A term referring to reduced amounts of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in
paint and finishes. Low-VOC paints do not off-gas as much as conventional paints
and contain less toxins that are harmful to the environment.
- The amount of VOC’s varies between different “low VOC” products. There are
generally less VOC’s in low VOC products than traditional products. This is in
contrast with “zero VOC” products which have no volatile organic chemicals.
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to
fit a particular room
- cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually
with nap or pile)
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- (brand) trade name: a name given to a product or service
- Describe (someone or something) as something bad or shameful
- Mark (an animal, formerly a criminal or slave) with a branding
- Mark indelibly
- (brand) burn with a branding iron to indicate ownership; of
- (brand) a recognizable kind; "there's a new brand of hero in the movies
now"; "what make of car is that?"
carpet brands - SMARTTM Zero
SMARTTM Zero VOC 1408-1-61 elastomeric caulk & sealant
SMARTTM Elastomeric Caulk & Sealant is a
premium, fast-drying, rubberized caulk. With no harmful, irritating fumes, it is
ideal for occupied spaces. Promotes cleaner air for all; especially seniors,
children, and allergy and asthma sufferers. This crack resistant seal is great
around doors, windows, baseboards, moldings, countertops, trim, and other
adjoining surfaces. Apply on painted or bare surfaces, including wood, metal,
brick, concrete, plaster, masonry, drywall, or ceramic surfaces. Compatible with
all latex and acrylic paints. Delivers professional results and cures quickly to
speed topcoating. CONTAINS NO ETHYLENE GLYCOL. ? 100% Acrylic with Silicone ?
Excellent adhesion ? Interior or Exterior use ? Zero harmful VOCs
Hibbs Homes uses only low-VOC (volatile organic
compounds) adhesives during construction. Here GREENchoice Heavy Duty
Construction Adhesive is being applied on top of the floor joist before the
floor board is installed and nailed into place. GREENchoice offers superior
strength and contains no ozone depleting chemicals, making it safer for you and
the environment. Unlike solvent-based adhesives, GREENChoice is nonflammable and
emits no harmful fumes and cleans up with water.
yes, some of the cabinets are green, but low
voc stain, sealer and wall paint were used in addition to wheat board for the
cabinet boxes. Remodeled to fit the clients needs.