- Mention or refer to (someone or something) to provide evidence or authority
for a statement, argument, or opinion
- (quote) quotation mark: a punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed
text to someone else
- Repeat or copy out (a group of words from a text or speech), typically with
an indication that one is not the original author or speaker
- (quote) name the price of; "quote prices for cars"
- Repeat a passage from (a work or author) or statement by
- (quote) repeat a passage from; "He quoted the Bible to her"
- An intense feeling of deep affection
- A personified figure of love, often represented as Cupid
- a strong positive emotion of regard and affection; "his love for his work";
"children need a lot of love"
- any object of warm affection or devotion; "the theater was her first love";
"he has a passion for cock fighting";
- have a great affection or liking for; "I love French food"; "She loves her
boss and works hard for him"
- A deep romantic or sexual attachment to someone
OurDailyChallenge Quote "Wherever a man turns,
he can find someone who needs him" (Albert Schweitzer) This quote is the reason
I chose to be a member of Lions International. And although I did not find the
quote until just a couple of years ago, I realized as soon as I read it, that
was how I choose to lead my life.
Quotes on Life