Tonight's Training Cancelled

Post date: Mar 7, 2018 5:10:33 PM

With the impending Storm, we have decided to cancel tonight's training session. Training gates, visibility, and driving are not going to be great.

If School is cancelled, go out and ski on Thursday!!! Lost Valley will be opening at Noon!

Friday will GS training.

How many folks are interested in going to the skills day at Sunday River on Saturday? Please Respond ASAP so that we have an idea of the participation level.

Sunday there is a GS race at Sunday River and it is the Final Sunday Race at Lost Valley. We are not going to send a coach to Sunday River as most of you will be at Lost Valley.

Next week we will try Wednesday again. Bring your SL skis for something different.

Hope to see you all on Friday!!

Enjoy the snow day!!

-Coach Tara