- 2 tbsp Coffee Grounds (Fresh or Canned)
- 16 oz. Cold Water
- 1 Milk Chocolate Candy Bar (Without Nuts)
- 4 - 6 Black Cherries (Make Sure The Seeds Are Removed If Present)
Over hot coals, bring the cold water to a boil. Add coffee grounds directly into the boiling water. Stir the coffee and water while it boils until you get your desired strength (I like strong coffee ... so I go for broke and boil it until a real dark brown to almost black). Once the desired coffee strength is reached, remove from the hot coals and add the milk chocolate candy bar. Stir until the candy bar has melted. Using spoon to hold back the coffee grounds, pour into 2 (8 oz) coffee mugs. Add equal number of cherries to each mug.
- You can also prepare the coffee in your favorite coffee maker. The end result will be equally as good (When camping, I try to rough it as much as possible, but that doesn't mean you have to)
- Serve with whipped cream on top
- Do you like iced coffee? Try this recipe served over ice instead of hot.