NEW YEARS EVE AT LOBAR
CALL KYLEENA DIRECTLY AT 970-209-5159
LAS VEGAS / CASINO NIGHT is this years theme.
1.) There is regular dinner seating between 5-6:30 pm. Just order off regular menu. Must book reservations ahead
There are 3 options for New Years Eve at Lobar.
2.) The full party + dinner seating package is at 8PM. $175 per person plus tax and 20% gratuity. The package includes:
- Multi course dinner + dessert (vegetarian options are available upon request)
- Full OPEN PREMIUM bar starting at 8pm (including all specialty martinis)
- Private table for the entire night from 8pm-2am
- Dedicated waitstaff + service during the entire night (no waiting for bartender, no need to get up + go to the bar)
- All party favors
- Midnight champagne toast
- Live Band, Live DJ + dancing
Just the bar package starts at 10pm. Tickets for The Bar + Party are
$100 per person, ticket includes. (cash only for these tickets)
- OPEN BAR starting at 10pm
- Party favors
- Midnight champagne toast
- Live dj + dancing
- NOTE this ticket DOES NOT include a private table + server. It is general admission.
- Pre SALE tickets will be $60 until December 24th, limited tickets available at this price.
*** we have about 30 seats left for the Dinner + Party Package, as of today.
Please call Kyleena directly to book @ 970-209-5159
TICKETS ON SALE NOW! Please don't wait we have sold out 6 years in a row! It's the best party in Crested Butte!!
We thought karaoke was just a phase everyone was
going through, but it's lasted a lot longer than we thought.
DJ Shares can’t be contained to one genre. He’s been know to play
anything from Hip-Hop, Electro, House, Baltimore Club, Mash-ups, Indie
Dance, Dancehall, 80s, Deep House and much more, making him one of
Colorado’s most versatile party DJs.
His mentor DJ Artie K
showed him the basics over seven years ago. Born in New York, he
started DJing at local venues such as Hot Shots in Rochester and college
frat parties at Cornell University. After moving to Colorado, he linked
up with DJ Largechild
and started throwing house parties. DJ Shares quickly became a Boulder
favorite when he began his current residency at Bacaro on Pearl Street
During the summer of 2009, DJ Shares went on tour with the Corona
Wide Open to locations across the country such as Santa Cruz, Manhattan
Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Chicago, Virginia Beach, New Orleans and Santa
Monica establishing himself as a National talent. He returns this
summer to be part of the mayhem and fun that is, the Corona Light Wide Open.
In the Spring of 2010, DJ Shares began his Friday night residency on the main floor at Beta Nightclub in Denver. Recently, Beta Nightclub was voted #19 Nightclub in the world (2009) and #1 in the US (2008) by DJMag.com as well as Best New Club at the Club World Awards.
DJ Shares has been heard all over the U.S. From Las Vegas to New
Orleans, Aspen to Chicago, & LA to Ft. Lauderdale… not to mention,
mixing it up at parties for companies such as Coors, Red Bull, Oakley,
K2 Sports, Vail Resorts, Corona, Freeskier Magazine, Mountain Sports
International, Salomon, and Molson.
DJ Shares is currently one of Denver’s top party rocking DJs. Known
for his dance and hip hop remixes/mash-ups, DJ Shares is not one to
WEDNESDAY FEB 16th, 10pm
$5 beer and a Shot specials all night
All the basic info about Achachay:
• Pronounced “Ah – chah – chai”
• FUNK ROCK with a heavy dose of LATIN and DANCE grooves.
• High energy live show. Guaranteed to make the crowd’s booties shake!
• Completed three southeast/northeast tours and two western US tours.
• From Austin, TX with a draw in Houston, New Orleans, Boston, New
York City, St. Louis, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle,
Denver, Oklahoma, and many other cities/towns.
• Opened for Ben Kweller in March 2009
• Three travel loving, hard working, attractive twenty-somethings on
a mission to give your patrons a night to remember. Each member with
over 10 years of experience on their instrument.
• Live shows featured in Jackson Beach, FL’s “Folio Weekly,” Worcester, MA’s “Telegram,” and Chicago’s “Illinois Entertainer”
Battle of the ROCK BANDS 2011
Wednesday nights at LOBAR, 10pm
Tournament style competition
Final Date TBD
(I you are interested in helping organize this event / weekly series, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org )
Get your Wii Rock Band together for the ultimate night of Rock + Roll.
Bands will compete in a series of Weekly competitions in front of a LIVE audience. The final performance will be a battle of the Top 3 finalists. LOBAR will host the Grand Finale Showdownand the winning "band" will walk away with a CASH prize.
(practice nights = TBD)
ENTRY FEE: $? TBD ?
PRIZE: Wii points Leader / Best Dressed / Peoples Choice
RULES: Teams (Bands) must include vocal, guitar and drums. Same player is allowed to sing + play an instrument. Additional band members/instruments are encouraged
To register your band or for additional information please send an email to email@example.com
Tournament FormatEach band will have opportunities at each event to play songs and score points. There are no restrictions on difficulty, instrument choice, or number of people in the band at the time (meaning bands can play with a missing member, or add a permanent member up to 4 at any time). The only restriction on song choice would be that no band can play the same song for points more than once. Points will be recorded and kept track of on the LOBAR website ( www.thelobar.com ).
At the end of the 3 week tournament the total points will be used to decide the top 3 bands to compete in the final "Battle"
Only Wii points will be used to determine the top 3 bands...
FINAL Battle of the Bands
There will be three finalists in the final battle of the bands.
Bands will be awarded prizes based on Wii points, Best Dressed, and "Peoples Choice"
Each of the final 3 bands will play 5 songs each. Only these 3 songs will count towards overall winner (Cumulative points in the previous weeks are only used to determine the top 3 bands.) Each band will select 1 song to play and 1 song for each of the other 2 bands, and three songs to put into a "hat". Bands will draw their final 2 songs from the hat.
- Song of choice
- Song picked by opposing band
- Song picked by opposing band
- drawn from hat
- drawn from hat
Prizes for the battle of the band will be divided into 3 categories.
- Most points ( based on 5 songs )
- Best dressed
- Peoples Choice
- All guitarists/bassists should bring their own guitars.
- Any Wii guitar is allowed.
- Modded guitars are NOT allowed. NO homemade star power buttons/pedals.
- All vocalists should bring their own microphones and controllers.
- Mic stands are allowed, available at LOBAR
- Working drum kits will be provided by LOBAR (ION IED09).
- You are welcome, and encouraged, to bring your own kit.
- "Defect Correcting" drum mods are allowed (on your own gear only). (i.e.: sock mod, gum rubber, tape, penny mod, etc.)
- All drummers must bring their own Drumsticks. Bringing your own bass pedal is encouraged.
Wednesday, January 5
Elk Ave Passport Pub Crawl. - Get stamped at each location on the schedule and enter to win prizes at the afterparty. 10pm Pub Crawl Awards Party at Lobar. LIVE DJ
Thursday, January 6
Thursday Night Karaoke at the Lobar. Free sake while you’re singing.
Friday, January 7
Get your groove on to live DJ at Lobar. Eighteen and OVER. ( Must Show ID )
Saturday, January 8
DJ YETTI 10pm - Close - ( NO COVER, 21+ Only, Must have ID )
Bad Sweaters, and Bad Santas
rejoice and celebrate the Yule (whatever the hell that is) with the Crested Butte Orphans ( the adult ones )
Dress in a Santa Hat, or a Bad Sweater and Pete will buy you a shot of peppermint schnapps or whiskey.
And to keep the party going right. Shots of whiskey + peppermint schnapps will be available all night long for only $2.
See you on Christmas Eve
Get into LOBAR early this winter for our
"$5 at 5" Apres Ski Happy Hour
5 Great Food Specials and 5 great Drink Specials,
all for only $5 each
$5 Drink Specials
Hot Sake, Ginger Martini, Margarita, 22oz Saporro Beers and House Wine
$5 Food Specials
Crack Fries w/ Miso Soup, California Roll, Spicy Tuna Roll, New Style Walu Sashimi, Fire Cracker Shrimp