Articles / Guidance Documents
- Digital Learning for All, Now: A School Leader's Guide for 1:1 on a Budget (Feb. 28, 2012) Jonathan Costa, director of school and program services for the EDUCATION CONNECTION, a regional
education service center in Litchfield, Connecticut. Corwin Press.
"This breakthrough guide outlines field-tested strategies show how to affordably
integrate technology, utilize open source and crowd sourcing, and align
instructional systems and culture to optimize student learning."
- EdTech Leaders Online
This organization offers courses on how to develop and facilitate online courses, with mobile access available to all participants. There are also shorter workshops for purchase that assist teachers with using technology in their clasrooms. In one called: Developing and Growing Personal Learning Networks for School Leaders participants will "learn how to [and use] tools such as blogs, microblogs, podcasts, RSS feeds, and even their mobile phones [to] help them to grow their Personal Learning Networks."
- Tool Matrix for Mobile Learning
- A spreadsheet of basic tools that could be adopted in BYOD/BYOT scenarios where different platforms are used by teachers and students.
- Katy Independent School District:
- #Edchat: The largest Educational Chat on Twitter, #Edchat is a collaborative tool for educators to debate and evaluate solutions to various problems through Twitter
12pm NYT (EST) and 7pm NYT (EST)
- All A-Twitter about Education: The top 25 Education Policy/Media Tweeters and the
Top 25 Education Tweeters, including CoSN's Leadersship for Mobile Learning lead Lucy Gray, and their #hashtags.