(9) Average-Case Complexity of the Min-Sum Matrix Product Problem. (Ken Fong, Minming Li, Hongyu Liang, Hao Yuan)
(8) Ferromagnetic Potts Model: Refined #BIS-hardness and Related Results. (A. Galanis, D. Stefankovic, E. Vigoda).
(7) Improved Bounds on the Phase Transition for the Hard-Core Model in 2-Dimensions. (Juan Vera, Eric Vigoda)
RANDOM 2013, SIAM Journal of Discrete Math.
"Improved Mixing Condition on the Grid for Counting and Sampling Independent
(Ricardo Restrepo, Jinwoo Shin, Prasad Tetali, Eric Vigoda)
Probability Theory and Related Fields, 2013.
Preliminary version appears in the 52nd Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (FOCS 2011).
(5) "Improved Inapproximability Results for Counting Independent Sets in
the Hard-Core Model". (Andreas Galanis, Qi Ge, Daniel Stefankovic,
The 15th. International Workshop on Randomization and Computation (RANDOM 2011), Random Structures and Algorithms, 2013.
(4) "Phase Transition for the Glauber Dynamics for the Independent Sets on Regular
Trees". (Ricardo Restrepo, Daniel Stefankovic, Juan C. Vera,
Siam-ACM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA 2011), SIAM Journal of Discrete Math, 2013.
(3) "Phase Transition for the
Mixing Time of the Glauber Dynamics for Coloring Regular
Trees". (Prasad Tetali, Juan C. Vera,
Annals of Applied Probability, 2013. Several improvements have been made in the
journal version regarding to the log-Sobolev Constant. Preliminary version appears in
the Siam-ACM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms 2010.
Increasing Subsequences in Windows based on Canonical Antichain
Partition". (Erdong Chen, Hao Yuan)
Theor. Comput. Sci. 378(3): 223-236 (2007), in Proceeding of ISAAC 2005.
Best Student Paper .
Algorithms for Largest Cardinality 2-Interval Pattern
Problem". (Erdong Chen, Hao Yuan)
J. Comb. Optim. 13(3): 263-275 (2007), in Proceeding of ISAAC 2005. Nominated
for Best Student Paper.