Create a Visitor's Pass for your Portfolio under Tools
- You can choose to grant a "visitor's pass" to anyone you would like to have view your portfolio.
- You can also click the "Visitor Passes" tab under "Tools."
- Click on add +New button.
- Click on the box next to the LiveText document (portfolio) you want to share.
- Locate the Visitor's Pass code which will be a combination of letters and numbers.
- Create a Visitor's Pass Title for your Portfolio. Give this visitor's pass a name that you can use for anyone you want to invite to view your portfolio. (i.e. My Name Teaching Portfolio)
- You will see a list of visitor passes that you have created.
- Copy the "Visitor's Pass identification number
- You will share this number when you invite a visitor to view your portfolio
To Share or Send for Review
- Go back to the portfolio you want to share
- Click to open the portfolio
- Click on "Send this document to review" or "Share this document"
Search for Reviewers
- Click on "Advanced Sharing Options"
- You will need to click on "shared
- Click on the "Visitors" tab
- Check your Advanced Access Options and click on "Shared" to make sure your visitors will be able to view your portfolio
- Click on "Shared"" or "Public"