Attention: This is the new process for submitting your work in LiveText. The process changed in fall off 2012. View the video from LiveText on how to Submit an Assignment from the Dashboard.
| Quick Steps: |
- Click on Red Button “Begin Assessment” button that corresponds with the portfolio assignment
- Click on “Attach Files” (Step 2 on the screen)
- Click on the “LiveText Document” tab
- Click on “Browse” to locate the portfolio in your LiveText documents
- Click on Green Button “Attach Selected Files”
- Click on Red Button “Submit Assignment” (Step 3 on screen)
You can submit your portfolio if it is listed as an assignment in your course. You can submit the portfolio "document" just as you would any other assignment document. The instructor will grade your submission with a rubric within LiveText. If your portfolio is not an assignment and there is no way to submit, go to "share your portfolio." Often, the LiveText portfolio is in progress and considered a "draft." In the credential program, you will be building your portfolio throughout the program. You will not officially submit until your "exit" from the program. In the ECD program, your final portfolio is not completed until EDUU465. But you will continue to add to your portfolio throughout the program as well.
within the Dashboard, look for the course and the portfolio assignment.
- Click on "Begin Assignment"
- Choose LiveText Documents, browse for your
document (portfolio) in the search box below.
the document (portfolio) is located, place a checkmark into the box next to the title.
- You will see your portfolio listed under "Attached Files"
- You can delete your submission if you want to make revisions and improvements before submitting by clicking on the red button with the white "x".
- If may continue to edit your portfolio in the documents section of "MY Work" or you can click on "Continue Assignment"
- When you are finished and ready to submit, click on the red "Submit Assignment" button.
Send for Review or Share your Portfolio
- Click on Instructions for Sending for Review and Sharing
- In some classes, you may be submitting a draft or incomplete version of your portfolio since the final is to be submitted later. In that case, you can send the portfolio for review or share your portfolio.
“Send for Review” for a
portfolio that is being assessed by reviewers.
- Use “Share”
for a portfolio that is being viewed or shared.
Assignment from the Course Page
Submission Area can also be reached from the Course page.
the Dashboard view, locate the
course names listed on the right side of the page.
- Click the title of the course in which the
assignment is located.
the Course page, Click on the Assignments
Tab to view a list of the assignments for that course.
Quick Instruction Map: Copying Portfolio Template to your LiveText Documents Section
Back to EDUU451/551 Menu
Back to ECD Portfolio Menu