When you have finished your portfolio, you will need to "share" it with your instructor or other assessors.
The process for "Send for Review" if you are want to share your portfolio with a Brandman faculty, supervisor, or student who is registered in the LiveText system.
- Click on "Send for Review" on the top file bar if your portfolio is to be evaluated by a reviewer
- You can also click on "Share" on the top file bar if you simply want to share your work with someone else in the LiveText system. However, the "Send for Review" appears to be more dependable. This places your portfolio link in the reviewers "Review Inbox."
- If you are sending for review or sharing with a Brandman instructor, type in the user name. The name of the person you are sharing with must be registered in the LiveText system.
- Choose "My Institutions" to limit the search to Brandman users.
- Conduct a search using their individual name.
- If you want to share your portfolio outside of the LiveText Brandman users, you will need to create a "Visitor's Pass." Click to view directions for a Visitor's Pass.
- Click on "Search Viewer" to allow only viewing of your work
- Click on "Search Editor" if you are going to allow your work to be edited by the person you select.
Send for Review
Sharing Your Portfolio
Viewing a Portfolio (or Document) Sent for Review or Shared
- Your instructor or person you are sharing your portfolio with will log in and click to view "Active Documents" from the Dashboard.
- The viewer will need to click on "Inbox"
- The viewer will need to locate your file on the documents list and open file for viewing.
If your reviewer or the person you want to share your portfolio with is not enrolled in the Brandman LiveText system, you can share by creating a "Visitor's Pass" for your portfolio.