- If you need to change a grade, correct an error in the rubric, add comments, or generally revise your assessment, begin by "undoing" your assessment.
- Note that if you do not "undo assessment," you will not be able to edit the rubric or add/revise your comments. You will need to undo the previous published assessment so that you can make changes and then resubmit.
- Go back to your active assignments. If this assignment is from a previous term, click on the "view previous term" link at the top right of your screen.
- Click on the assignment status bar (the 3-colored bar with each student listed).
- Click on each student in the "green" submitted section.
- Undo the assessment.
- Click on the Assessment Rubric.
- Redo the rubric.
- This will move the assignment from the "green" bar back to the yellow "awaiting assessment" bar. You will then be able to re-edit your rubric assessment.
- Click on "Assignments" to view assignment submissions.
- You will then see the student's assignment in the "yellow" column.
- Click on the "yellow" to view and grade.
- The "green" indicates that the assignment has already been graded.
Submission Status Indicators
- Red - Awaiting Submission
- Yellow - Awaiting Assessment
- Green - Completed
- When you have finished revising your assessment, make sure you have clicked on the cells and a point total has been generated in the bottom right corner of the rubric. Data are not generated from the points textbox, but from the highlighting of cells.
- Submit the assessment when you are finished.
- The "save" allows you to save your work when you are not finished with the complete assessment.
- Note, that you can also request that a student resubmit.
- Students may have sent the wrong file, or you may have deleted the assignment in your course LiveText dashboard.
- Select "Request Resubmission"
More Instructor Tutorials