You can upload artifacts to your LiveText account anytime. You can add them to a course portfolio or exit portfolio at a later date. When you are ready to create a portfolio for a class, a program program, or for your exit portfolio, you will have your work archived and easy to locate. This is an efficient way to store your assignments and possible portfolio artifacts throughout your program. You can come back and select these artifacts after you've designed a portfolio framework. Be sure to describe your submissions for future reference.
you have logged in to LiveText, go to the right section of the screen and look for “Quick
on File Manager
- On the top menu bar, click on Upload Files/Images
- You will get a “browse” command that allows you to
locate the file you want to upload from your computer to your LiveText account.
the file you want to upload and submit.
the file has been uploaded to LiveText, you’ll see it’s marked as
can then locate that file and put it your portfolio at a later date.
Uploading Artifacts to your Portfolio from the File Manager
- You can upload the image or the file attachment from the file manager or from your own computer.
- Go to the section of your portfolio in which you are attaching your file.
- Click on "Edit" for that Section
- Click on "File Attachment"
- Select "Upload New File."
- Or scroll down to file manager and select file from list.
- Click on "Add" to upload file from your file manager
- You can also select "Download" to save to your own computer.
- Your file should appear as an "Inserted File."
- Select "Remove" if you want to remove it from your portfolio.
- Your attachment will appear at the bottom of the section in your portfolio.
- Click on "Edit" to make changes or remove attachment.