- You can copy, rename, and customize your portfolio in your LiveText documents templates section under documents. The templates are found in the Brandman Portfolio Templates folder.
- Please note that LiveText has changed the screen from a dropdown selection to a popup listing all the options so the screen in the video appears to be slightly different.
- Click on the blue Documents tab.
- Click on + New.
- Click on the dropdown arrow under Folder.
- Locate the CA: Brandman University Folder
- Click on the Portfolio Templates menu
- Click on the program or course portfolio you want to save to your own LiveText account.
- Locate the portfolio template you want to use.
- EDUU510 Credential Portfolio - Use the Professional Teaching Portfolio
- EDUU451/551 - Use the template called EDUU451/551 Technology Portfolio.
- Early Childhood Development BA Program - Use the template called Early Childhood Development Capstone Portfolio Template.
- You will see the Template Menu on the right of your screen.
- Check to make sure you selected the correct template for your class.
- Once you have selected the correct portfolio template, name your portfolio by giving it a "Title"
- Type the Title in the Title textbox.
- You will save your new portfolio in your own documents folder.
- Your portfolio "document" will stay in your account throughout all of your coursework since it is not tied to a specific class.
- Click on "Save as New Document"
Name your Portfolio
- Generally you would include your name in your title.
- This portfolio will be a part of your "Document" work space in LiveText.
- You can save a copy of your portfolio template as a backup at any time.
- You can give your copy a new name and edit the portfolio for a different class or program as needed.
- You can change the style or add different content to different versions of your portfolio
- When you are ready for your final exit portfolio, you will copy and customize that final portfolio for you exit interview and evaluation.
Important - From here on out, all edits and additions you make to your portfolio will be made through the Documents tab.
- Always Work from the Documents Tab
- You will find your portfolios listed under "My Work."
Making a Copy of your Portfolio
- Click on "Copy" to create a new copy of the portfolio template.
- Give your new copy of the portfolio a new name.
- You will then see your new portfolio in your documents list.
- Click to open the portfolio and begin to customize the settings and edit the pages and sections of the portfolio.
More on LiveText Portfolios and Documents