Content to be added soon! The Lance Armstrong Foundation (LAF) is building the LIVESTRONG Army to unite the collective voices of people affected by cancer to affect the way our country deals with cancer.
We are actively uniting citizens, cancer organizations, corporations and politicians to put an end to the needless death and suffering caused by cancer.
To make cancer a priority at the community, state and federal level, we are organizing local LIVESTRONG armies across the country.
A local LIVESTRONG Army can:
• Grow the LIVESTRONG Army to demonstrate public support for making cancer a national priority and to gain the power necessary to force change
• Raise public awareness about the need for cancer to be a national priority
• Raise money or initiate projects that fund or address cancer issues
• Demand leadership accountability on making cancer a national priority
• Advocate for the LAF’s national policy agenda
• Advocate for issues of local concern
Lance Armstrong Foundation
In the meantime, please visit: