I got Bachelar Degree at Tsinghua University in 2013, the Special Pilot Computer Science Class ("Yao" class), founded by Andrew Chi-Chih Yao. Also I minorred in Economics at Tsinghua University from 2012 to 2013.
I was a research intern at Google China from Feb 2012 to Aug 2012. One year later, from Jan 2013 to May 2013, I visited CMU as a student intern. My adviser was Jennifer Mankoff. I developed an Android application on motion detection.
I am good at Python, C++ and Java.
I'm good at solving OR problems and parallel computing (using MPI or OpenMP).
I also know about machine learning.
I am good at algorithms, complexity and data structure.
Know about android application development.
Awards and Scholarships
2008 Bronze Medal in National Olympiad in Informatics in China, ranked 56.
2011 Huangyicong-couple Scholarship.
2012 Outstanding student leaders of IIIS.
2010-2013 Xuetang Scholarship
Education and Experiences
2006-2009 Daqing Experimental Middle School
2009-2013 Tsinghua University, Bachelor Degree
2013- Tsinghua University, for a PHD degree.
2012.2-2012.8 Google China intern.
2013.1-2013.5 CMU student intern
My google scholar personal page is here.
1. Egalitarian pairwise kidney exchange: fast algorithms via linear programming and parametric flow, Jian Li, Yicheng Liu, Lingxiao Huang and Pingzhong Tang , AAMAS 2014
2. Mechanism design for route allocation in multiple-commodity network, Qipeng Liu, Yicheng Liu and Pingzhong Tang, AAMAS2014 (short paper)
3. Internally Stable Matchings and Exchanges, Yicheng Liu and Pingzhong Tang, AAAI2014
In submission papers(AAAI2015):
1. Water right market design: model and computation, Yicheng Liu, Pingzhong Tang, Tingting Xu and Hang Zheng
2. Single item auctions with discrete action spaces, Yicheng Liu and Pingzhong Tang
3. Algorithmic mechanism design for resource allocation: Maxmin and Pareto efficiency, Qipeng Liu, Yicheng Liu and Pingzhong Tang.
course allocation with restricted preference language.
Summary of other projects
When I was an undergraduate student, I wrote a music player with server and client with Java and a dictionary with C++ and Qt. I wrote a simple CPU with Yang Gao and Haoqing He in a course.
When I was at Google, I applied network centrality to query reduction and also learnt something about speech recognition. When I was at CMU, I wrote an Android application to detect motion of the with ADT and OpenCV.
+86 152 1058 7284