Customize shortcuts for everything...
+ Firefox browser
Just tap SHIFT! Go Mouseless!
1. Configuration Page
Showing 4 sample codes on first run.
If updating from previous versions, previous codes will be seen instead.
(Reset option is to indicate whether to deactivate the mode once the shortcut has been done)
2. Information Box at bottom left
Style follows person
- Shows existing shortcuts that starts with same the keyword
- Shows errors when codes don't work (also logged in the Error Console)
3. Code Buttons
Seen below the entry fields (press F5 if they are not visible)
- First line follows what we have on the Menu-Bar
+ 3 extra menu-items under Bookmarks (New Tab, Current Tab, Current Tab Reuse)
- Second line follows what we have on the Addon-Bar
(left mouse gives command codes, right mouse context codes)
To change the aliases' keys, type "about:config" in the location bar...
- Preference name: extensions.mykeyboardnavigator.alias.code
- Default: 0123456789 (accepted a to z, A to Z, 0 to 9, - = \ [ ] ; ' , . /