Servings: Makes one dozen cookies
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 10 min Total Time: 15 min
1 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix peanut butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla til well combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, or tablespoon, drop ball of dough 1 inch apart on baking sheet.
- Flatten dough balls with a fork, making a criss cross pattern.
- Bake cookies for 10 min until they are golden brown around edges.
- Allow cookies to cool before taking them off baking sheet