2 c. milk chocolate chips
Line a plate or tray with parchment paper.
1. Spread peanut butter on a pretzel and top it with another pretzel to make a "sandwich".
2. Pour the chocolate chips into a microwave-safe dish and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between each increment until the chocolate is smooth.
3. Dip the pretzel sandwiches into the chocolate and place on a plate lined with parchment paper.
4. Sprinkle the toffee pieces onto the chocolate-covered pretzels.
5. Place the pretzels in the freezer to set. Serve cold.