Makes 6-8 stacks
4 medium organic Russet potatoes (peeled or not), sliced as thin and as evenly as possible.
3-4 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. all-purpose seasoning
1 small grated onion (use a microplane)
grated cheddar, monterey jack, and pepper jack cheeses
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Spray a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
3. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, all-purpose seasoning, and grated onion.
4. Place 4-5 slices of potato in a muffin tin, drizzle a tsp. (or less) of the oil mixture on the potatoes, then add 4 more slices on top.
5. Top the stack with another drizzle of the oil mixture.
6. Repeat until potato slices are prepared in muffin tins.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 425 degrees.
8. Take the muffin tin out of the oven, top with the cheeses and place the tin back into the oven.
9. Broil on low for 2 minutes to melt the cheese.