Recipe adapted from: bluegirl on allrecipes.com
Makes 24 mini muffins
1 c. flour
1 c. yellow cornmeal
1/3 white sugar
1/3 brown sugar
1 tsp. salt
3 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 c. skim milk
1/3 c. vegetable oil
1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
1/2 c. corn (thawed or canned)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick spray.
2. Combine the first six (dry) ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Add the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Spoon the batter into the muffin tins. Keep in mind that the batter with rise.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean from the center of the muffin.