Adapted from: Asian Stir Fry Sauce by Argo
Yields approximately 2 cups of sauce - Serves 4 to 6
1 1/2 tsp. cornstarch
1 1/2 Tbsp. organic sugar
1/4 tsp. sriracha
2 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
2 Tbsp. white wine
1 Tbsp. sesame oil
1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
1 tsp. oyster sauce
1 tsp. grated ginger
2 tsp. grated garlic
1/4 c. low sodium chicken broth
1/2 c. water
1. Stir the cornstarch and sugar together in a sauce pan.
2. Add the sriracha, soy sauce, white wine, sesame oil, rice vinegar, oyster sauce, ginger and garlic.
3. Turn the burner on medium heat and stir the mixture. Allow the mixture to come to a boil for 1-2 minutes until it thickens.
4. Add the chicken broth and water, continue to stir until the mixture is uniform and heated through.
5. Remove from heat and pour over your favorite stir fry. Pour sparingly as the flavors are strong and the sauce is thin!