1 15-oz. can pinto beans
1 15-oz. can black beans
1/2 can medium-spiced Rotel
1 tsp. minced chipotle in adobo sauce
2 cloves garlic, grated
1/4 c. homemade taco seasoning
3/4 c. vegetable broth
1/2 c. salsa
1 c. rice - prepared with 1 tbsp. lime juice and 1 tbsp. cilantro
1-2 tbsp. olive oil
1. In a sauce pan, combine beans, Rotel, chipotle, garlic, taco seasoning, broth, and salsa.
2. Simmer until mixture thickens.
3. Place the mixture in a tortilla, add rice and cheese into the burrito and wrap.
4. Heat the olive oil in a pan.
5. Toast the burritos until the tortilla is crunchy, repeat after flipping.
6. Top with optional topping ingredients.